Serving: 4 People
Cooking Time: 20 mins
1 can (14 ounces) water-packed, quartered artichoke hearts, well drained
1-2 tsp salt, divided
1 lb Farfalle or Bow Tie Pasta, cooked al dente, with reserved
½ cup of the starchy pasta water
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup crumbled, Feta Cheese
1 tsp Lemon Zest, grated
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
2 cups heavy cream
1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
How To Make:
- Boil pasta according to the package. Before draining completely, reserve ½ cup of the starchy water.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic and artichoke hearts.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add lemon zest, juice, heavy cream and Parmesan Cheese. Stir together and cook until slightly thickened.
- Add the pasta to the pan and a little starchy water.
- When you get to the desired thickness of the sauce, add crumbled Feta Cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.