Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
2 lbs Brussel Sprouts, quartered
2 Tbs Chicken Stock
¼ cup Olive Oil
2-3 slices Bacon, diced
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
¼ cup Bread Crumbs
¼ cup Dried Cranberries
1 Tbs Balsamic Glaze
Kosher Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- In a large pan heat and brown the bacon.
- Drain off the bacon fat (reserve 1-2 tbsp’s of fat).
- Add in the Brussels sprouts and sauté. Then add in the garlic and continue to cook. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add in the chicken stock to deglaze the pan and cook out the liquid.
- Add in the breadcrumbs to toast up.
- Add in the cranberries
- Plate the Brussels sprouts and drizzle with the balsamic glaze.