Pope Benedict XVI
1. Apostolic Letter Summorum Pontificum issued "Motu Proprio" (English)
Official Latin Text
2. Letter of Pope Benedict to the Bishops of the World on the Motu Proprio
Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite/Traditional Latin Mass
1.Mass Booklet - EWTN Televised Mass, September 14, 2007 (PDF)
2. Communities which celebrate the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite
3. Online Tutorial on the Extraordinary Form (St. John Cantius, Chicago)
4. Extraordinary Form Workshops for Priests (Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter)
Other Church Documents
1. Sacrosanctum Concilium, Dogmatic Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy
Second Vatican Council, 4 December 1963.
2. Quattuor Abhinc Annos - Indult for Use of the Roman Missal of 1962
Congregation for Divine Worship, 3 October 1984.
3. Apostolic Letter Ecclesia Dei, Pope John Paul II, 2 July 1988.
1. Information Sheet of the Vatican Press Office
2. Q&A on the Apostolic Letter Summorum Pontificum
Photo Highlights From The Solemn High Mass Extraordinary Form Of The Roman Rite
EWTN Theology Roundtable: The Motu Proprio on the Traditional Latin Mass (55:00) MP3-32 megs
Colin Donovan hosts an EWTN Roundtable discussion on the recent Motu Proprio on the celebration of the Traditional Latin Mass issued by Pope Benedict XVI.
Homily From The Solemn High Mass
Extraordinary Form Of The Roman Rite (20:00) MP3 16 megs
Readings and Homily from the celebration of the Traditional Latin Mass from the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Hanceville, Alabama on September 14, 2007.
Full Video of the Solemn High Mass
Extraordinary Form Of The Roman Rite (2hrs) Real Video
Entire celebration of the Traditional Latin Mass from the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Hanceville, Alabama on September 14, 2007.
ADVENT SOLEMN MASS OF OUR LADY
(EXTRADORDINARY FORM) LIVE 2:00
Celebration of the Advent Solemn Mass of Our Lady by Candlelight (The “Rorate” Mass) from the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament in Hanceville, Alabama.
Sat, 12/15/07 8:00 AM LIVE
Sat, 12/15/07 6:00 PM ENCORE
Sun, 12/16/07 12:00 AM ENCORE