Archbishop Nienstedt
Question from Pamela on 12/18/2013:

Archbishop Nienstedt has been accused of inappropriate behavior with a minor. I understand him to be courageously defending family and traditional marriage. It seems to me that the bishops or priests that speak truth on matters of faith and morals are often targets by enemies of the Church. It appears allegations such as the above mentioned are the means used to silence our shepherds. The faithful must support our bishops and priests by our prayers and sacrifices as the heat turns up on them. THEY MUST NOT BE SILENCED BY THOSE WHO WISH THEM SILENCED!

Pamela

You are totally correct! The charges will of course be found to be without merit and the Bishop will make a courageous return. Pray for him.

Judie