Recent question re: President Kennedy
Question from David on 12/15/2013:

I was shocked when I read your response to a recent question regarding the late President Kennedy. The question itself contains false information. From my own familiarity with the late President, I never heard or read a statement that contained any remarks from the President where he admitted to being a sex and drug addict. Any idea where the proof is to that statement? Can you please cite some references as to the “evil” the late President promoted? Perhaps you need to read some of the current information that talk about how the President kept us from nuclear annihilation during the Cuban Missile Crisis and his working together with Blessed John XXIII. Or the bestowing posthumously of the Medal of Honor to Blessed John XXIII. Statement like yours is shameful at best.

David

Reading objective commentary on JFK including Bill O'Reilly's book "Killing JFK" reveals a great deal about the man. He was not a saint, David.