Cardinal Burke's Removal from Congregation of Bishops
Question from Henry Esposito on 12/19/2013:

Dear Judie,

I read an article on Lifesitenews.com entitled, "Pro- life leaders shocked by removal of Cardinal Burke from important Vatican post."

My hear was broken by this news. I don't understand why the Holy Father would replace Cardinal Burke with Cardinal Wuerl. Does the Holy Father understand the magnitude of abortions being performed in the United States with the blessing of so called Catholic politicians?

I hope and pray that you can give an explanation for this that will bring me peace. Thank you for your life of dedication to saving the unborn babies.

In Christ's Love,

Henry Esposito

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pro-life-leaders- shocked-by-removal-of-cardinal-burke-from-important- vatica

Henry

We do not know the entire story and I for one do not believe that the opinions of others mean anything when the Cardinal is not quoted nor is the Pope.

Hang on and pray. I think this has been blown way out of proportion.