Pregunta hecha por Joseph el día 3/2/2018:

Hello, Mr. Frank. What does it mean worship? My evangelical friend told me that to adore is to sing with the heart. Blessings and greetings.

Respuesta por Frank Morera el día 3/3/2018:

Hello Joseph. Worship is not the slow song that the choir sings. Worship is not the amount you place in the offering basket.These may be acts or expressions of worship, but they do not define what true worship really is. There are numerous definitions of the word worship. Yet, one in particular encapsulates the priority we should give to worship as a spiritual discipline: Worship is to honor with extravagant love and extreme submission, without total submission there is not Worship. We worship God because he is God. Period. In other words, our worship must be toward the one who is worthy simply because of his identity as the Omnipotent, Omniscient, and Omnipresent One.Have a holy Lenten+

Señale aquí para enviarle esta respuesta a un amigo

Regresar a la lista de preguntas.