Re: Why Not???
Question from Paul on 2/20/2018:

Hello Judy:

Although I am not on a bandwagon of finger pointing or condemning anyone; HOWEVER, concerning an obstinate popular and or political person who is anti-life (and is Catholic), why are not the laity free to openly write them and say that they are on the path to hell, if they do not return. It appears that people often use too "soft" of language, and just say that they may be in danger of losing thier salvation. I say tell it the way it is: They are on the way to hell, unless they repent.

Paul

I do not know where you got the idea that we as lay persons cannot write them when they are clearly in error because they support killing babies. In fact we are obligated to do so as long as we do it with charity.

Judie