Instructions for Implementing Player Button
Below you will find everything you need to implement the use of EWTN's live video stream from our domestic U.S. and domestic Spanish feeds. The directions are as follows.
- Download the zip file for the button graphic of your choice using the link supplied under each of the examples below, or right click copy the button image to download to a destination folder which you've selected.
- Extract the image from the zip file or locate the image in the destination folder you right click copied the image to.
- Copy and paste or cut and paste the button graphic into the root images folder of your site.
Open the site page within your site where the WYD button will reside and copy and paste the following code for the live stream player into your page.
English Domestic Code
<a TARGET="info" onClick="infoWindow=window.open('/live/ewtnplayer/jwplayer.asp?feed=domenglivepage','info','scrollbars=no,resizable=no,width=285,status=no,titlebar=no,location=no,menubar=no,height=243')" href="/live/ewtnplayer/jwplayer.asp?feed=domenglivepage"><img src="images/WYD3.jpg" width="267" height="75" /></a>
Spanish Domestic Code
<a TARGET="info" onClick="infoWindow=window.open('/Live/ewtnplayer/jwplayer.asp?feed=domesp','info','scrollbars=no,resizable=no,width=485,status=no,titlebar=no,location=no,menubar=no,height=443')" href="/Live/ewtnplayer/jwplayer.asp?feed=domesp"><img src="images/WYD3_SP.jpg" width="267" height="75" /></a>
- You may have noticed the highlighted portion of the code above. This is the location of the button graphic which you downloaded earlier within your site. Make sure that this is mapped properly or the button will not appear.
- Once you downloaded the image, placed it within your sites root image folder, copied the desired button code above and pasted it into the page and section of your site where the button will reside you will have completed this tutorial.
- Test your button. It should be working now.
Your Button Should Look Like This