EWTN viewers will now be able to see the hosts of “Catholic Answers Live” on a special TV edition of the radio classic, quiz well-known Scripture Scholar Mitch Pacwa, make a “total consecration to Jesus through Mary,” discover the role of the Holy Spirit in their lives, watch St. Vincent de Paul Society members minister to families in need, explain why Catholics honor the Blessed Mother, and much more!
Beginning the week of March 4, look not only for new EWTN series, but for new episodes of returning series. In addition, viewers can enjoy four new programming “strips”: At 1 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, look for the family programming strip featuring At Home, Praying as a Family, and EWTN Pro-Life Weekly; at 1:30 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, look for programs about Our Lady; at 11 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, look for programs aimed specifically at men; and at 4 p.m. ET on Saturdays, look for apologetics programs.
Here’s an overview of the eight new programs:
- Scripture and Tradition with Fr. Mitch Pacwa: A Catholic Bible Study analyzing the Word of God in light of Church teaching and tradition. Airs 2 p.m. ET and 10 p.m. ET, Tuesdays, and 9 a.m. ET, Wednesdays. Watch the show and post your questions for Father Mitch in the show’s Facebook group, www.facebook.com/groups/ewtnbiblestudy.
- The Wild Goose: Weekly talks on the Holy Spirit with Fr. Dave Pivonka TOR. Airs 6 p.m. ET, Sundays, and 6:30 a.m. ET, Thursdays.
- Catholic Answers Live: From the G.K. Chesterton Studio in San Diego, popular Catholic apologists and their guests address listeners’ questions about the Catholic faith. Airs 5 p.m. ET Saturdays and 2:30 a.m. Sundays.
- Total Consecration to Jesus Through Mary: The historical, scriptural, and theological foundations of this special devotion. Airs 1:30 p.m. ET, Fridays, and 2 a.m. ET, Sundays.
- Our Faith in Action: Members of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul reflect on their spiritual growth as they minister to families in need. Airs 6 p.m. ET, Saturdays, and 6:30 a.m. Sundays.
- The Bible and the Virgin Mary: An examination of Sacred Scriptures that define Mary’s role in salvation history and explain why Catholics honor her to this day. Airs 1:30 p.m. ET, Mondays, and 1:30 a.m. ET, Saturdays.
- Beauty, Truth, Goodness: The Fundamentals of Catholicism with Father Robert Altier: Get insights on the fundamental building blocks of the Catholic faith. Airs 5:30 p.m. ET Saturdays, 5 a.m. ET, Sundays, and 9:30 a.m. ET, Mondays.
- Matthew’s Testimony to Jesus: Learn about Christ’s role as King and the coming of the Kingdom of God with Scripture Scholar Frances Hogan. Airs 6:30 a.m. ET, Wednesdays, and 4:30 a.m. ET, Saturdays.
Check out all the ways to access EWTN at www.ewtn.com/everywhere.