Exorcism
Question from Anonymous on 03-28-2014:
I'm not sure if this is the correct bin, but almost all the others are full. I'm curious as to how I would go about contacting a priest who is knowledgable about diabolical oppression. It seems that the last 45 years of my life have been one failure after another. Good things show up, then vanish. Here are some examples. We had a bank loan to save our farm, then 30 days later the bank withdrew the offer even though it was a 90 day offer. Later, was offered a pilots slot in the air force, but migraine headaches blew that opportunity. Was accepted to medical school with full scholarship, but was seized with an unknown paralyzing fear that prevent me from going. Recently, I licensed an invention only to have the license return it to me with a month. My immediate family and I have had around 20 surgeries in the last 4 years, and I am currently undergoing another on Monday.

The list could go on and on, but these are just a few "highlights". Have been to psychiatrists and other doctors, but nothing seems to help, as the opportunities either vanish or never appear. Mom dabbled with some "white" witchcraft when I was young and my father was a fallen away Catholic.

I'm raising my family Catholic and I converted and try my best to practice as the Church directs.

I'm not even sure this is a case of diabolical oppression, but I have thought about it for a while and decided to see if I could find some help.

Thanks for your help.

Answer by Richard Geraghty on 05-04-2014:
Dear Anon,

I don't know much about this area People like my sister the nun know a great deal about it. Can anyone out there recumbent some good Catholic books on the subject?