witchcraft
Question from Farmer on 01-22-2014:
Dear Sirs,

I am a farmer and have a small family farm that raises sheep. I spin the wool and sell the yarn and the fiber. It has come to my recent realization, that a number of my sales include people who practice witchcraft - their business titles etc. reveal this. I am greatly disturbed when I think that I am contributing in some way to their sin - but then I think (and do) pray for these people. Obviously, the sale of my product supports the farm, but how would I refuse them? Or should I?

Your advice and prayers are deeply appreciated.

Sheep Farmer

Answer by David Gregson on 07-23-2014:
You can't be held responsible for the ill use others make of a perfectly legitimate product. Continue to pray for them, and you may consider including a Miraculous Medal in your shipment.