confession
Question from Thomas Hughes on 05-12-2013:
Hello, This isn't the right forum but the others are full so thought 'd try. My question is this: We don't have to confess venial sins in Confession. Given that I've led a very bad life and am having a difficult struggle, I focus on the mortal sins. When we're told to say that we're sorry for all the sins of our life, I can truthfully say that I'm sorry for all the mortal sins I've committed and a lot of my venial sins but does it mean that we're sorry for every venial sin? I want to get to that point and am trying hard to grow but am still pretty flawed.
Dear Thomas

You should first go to the Sacrament of Confession and explain this to a priest.