God's will to multiply and be fruitful
Question from W.S. on 03-31-2013:
How would you explain to someone why one should be open to giving birth to as many children as possible, even given the low economic circumstances of that person? Telling this him/her that it's God's will and that He will provide would seem somewhat abstract, and I was looking for something more concrete to say, given the proclivity of most of society today, even Many Catholics, I'm afraid to say, of engaging in birth control measures . W.S.
WS

I love the videos on this COUPLE TO COUPLE LEAGUE You Tube Channel because they are honest. Try this and see if the info and personal witness is what you are looking for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFaIDMeb_GE&lr=1