Next Question
hhs mandate/devices
Question from Alison Montrim on 02-07-2013:
I have been looking into information about the hhs mandate and I have a few questions. 1) If you chose to not get coverage because you don't believe in the new law what will the penalty and fine be? Does the Catholic church want all of us to do that?

2) The mandate talks about devices I have heard they want to put a MICROCHIP in our hands or wrist (ultimatly a tracking device which they won't tell you, but it is suppose to track glucose, health records, and bank accounts) If this is true what can we do to oppose this?

Thank you for your time and responce, God bless, Alison

The HHS mandate is scary and the worst part is that we do not know exactly what it will do. In fact, you may remember that, at the time it was being pushed through Congress, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, said “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of controversy.” We do know that it is currently being used to force all Catholic businessmen in the nation to pay for insurance to provide immoral and deadly products to women who want to have sterile sex. We know that there are death panels that will decide which seniors get medical treatment and which do not. All of this and our bishops continue to wine-and-dine with those most responsible for Obamacare. God help us!