Help
Question from Andy on 10-02-2012:

Dear Mrs Brown: Thank you for all the excellent advice you give us. I need to purchase a new car can't find an American manfacturer who does not support Planned Parenthood and the Gay and Lesbian movement. When I turn to foreign made vehicles I find that they are sold by dealerships who promote the above, even though the manufacturer does not. Please give me your thoughts on this. God bless you.

Dear Andy

I know the dilemma you face as many of us have to confront it daily, whether in a grocery store or when making a purchase as substantial as a car. My advice to you is this: do not feel morally responsible for the decisions of corporations and their foundations. It is true that automotive companies, like nearly all other companies have ties to the abortion industry in one way or another.

It is also true that our sincere desire to follow Christ and His will does not bar us from making decisions to purchase things based on the decisions of others. We are not accountable for, for example, Ford Motor Company's foundation and alliances with the culture of death. What we can do is write letters to board members of the company and ask that they review the policies they have adopted for their charitable giving.

In the meantime, purchase your car with a clear conscience.