Relay for Life
Question from anonymously on 2/22/2014:

I'm so confused by the information out there concerning Relay For Life ... do they or any of their branches of their organization use aborted fetal cells for research? I have been told "no they don't" to "yes, they do, therefore do not support them". What is the truth? And do we as Catholics sin by supporting them?

Anonymous

This article written by noted commentator Josh Brahm was published in 2012 but the updated information we have collected in the last two years validates everything in this article. RELAY FOR LIFE should not be supported:

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/03/15/should-pro-lifers-participate-in-the-relay-for-life/