sickness, illness and caregiver
Question from anne on 8/15/2013:

I would like to say something to Mr. Trevino. From my own experience with hardship. If you offer up your suffering to that which the Lord Jesus Christ suffered on the Cross you will feel some relief. At times when you are experiencing certain grief or fear, think about Jesus along the road to Calvary or at any other time during His Passion and Death and then unite what you are feeling in regards to you wife with that which He may have been suffering along that road to his Crucifixion and you will receive the consolation of the Holy Spirit. You will receive strength from the Cross of Jesus and the Cross which you are carrying. A priest once told me you are not suffering alone, Jesus is suffering with you and so with you! So please apply this to your situation and know that God is with you in this time of darkness. I commend you for what you are doing for your wife and daughter when so many want to run away, so take courage and as Judy said remember we are praying for you and you are not alone...He is with you now more than ever! God Bless...Anne

Anne

Your message is profound and very compelling. God bless you.