Pope Francis I re: homosexuals in the priesthood
Question from mkth on 7/30/2013:

Dear Judie, I know that this is not in your forum, but as usual, you are the only one open. The secular press has reported that the pope stated that he was going to take a hands- off approach to homosexuals in the priesthood (I am paraphrasing)because "Who am I to judge". Is this accurate, and if not, do you know exactly what he said? Thank you and God bless you for your ministry in defense of human life.

Dear MKTH

The best analysis of why nobody should be concerned about what the Pope actually said about homosexual persons is by Paul Rondeau. You can find it on the Washington Times website at http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/common- sense/2013/jul/31/media-should-not-be-startled-popes-remarks-homosex/