Medi-Share
Question from lroy on 7/10/2013:

Based on my research, this company is exempt from the dreaded healthcare mandate.

http://mychristiancare.org/Medi-Share

On the other hand, it IS Protestant because one of the eligibility requirements is to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

This would save me $210 a month, my own PCP is a provider, and I wouldn't have to worry about paying for Obamacare.

Are there any others (preferably Catholic) that you know of?

My BCBS policy renews in October so if you would research and advise that would be great. I cannot drop my current policy until then anyway.

Dear LRoy

There are some BCBS policies that have grandfathered clauses protecting folks like you from paying for services such as contraception and abortion. Check out your policy as you may be safe from the mandate.