Finding God's Direction for Me
Question from Rox on 4/14/2013:

Dr. Geraghty, How do I find God's will for my life? I've prayed about this and God has made me feel better, yet I still don't feel I have a confident direction in following God's will. How do we know what God would have us do in this life for his greater honor and glory? I'm sure that He has a unique mission for each of us, myself included, but how do I know I am on the correct path?

Dear Rox,

Continue to pray, to go to mass, to receive the sacraments, to forgive your enemies and to love your neighbor. In doing so you are already on the path of doing what God wants of you. In this life you most probably never know what unique mission God has for you,