funding abortion
Question from Patrick on 2/21/2013:

HI:

Is there a current list of companies that fund abortion? A 1993 list is all I have so far.

Also, with so many companies on this list, it really gets difficult to shop for anything anymore. But my goal is to stop shopping at places that do fund abortion.

Also, at my place of work (federal job), they have posted on the bulletin board a particular community event. I found out that planned parenthood is a partner to the organization that hosts this particular community event. So, can I request to have the paper removed from the bulletin board?

Please contact Life Decisions International for this information. They keep a detailed up-to-date list.

You can certainly request that the item on the bulletin board be removed, but I am not sure how successful you will be. I don't know what the policy of the federal government is concerning the posting of bulletin board items, or even if there is such a policy. You can certainly mention your dismay to the person who posted the item, letting him or know about the evils of Planned Parenthood.