Girl Scouts of America
Question from Sally on 1/20/2013:

Dear Judi,

I know you have written on this many times. But I have searched the archieves and didn't seem to find the info I would have liked. Do the Girl Scouts support planned parenthood and are they something we should donate to as Catholics? I know there are many Catholic churches who have girl scout groups.. Please repeat the information and any web-sites that have truthful documentation. Many Thanks for Your Kindness. God Bless you in your work. Sally

Sally

Celebrate Life Magazine just published an update on the GIRL SCOUTS and here is the link to A SAD CENTENNIAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF THE GIRL SCOUTS http://www.clmagazine.org/article/index/id/MTEzNDY

Judie Brown: