Witchcraft
Question from Peter on 12/13/2012:

Please could you help me find the passage in the Bible where it says that if a wife own's her husbands money then she is a witch? And please could you explain this from a theological persective. Thank you so much.

Wow! Never came across that text. Here is the closest I can come:

There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you. (Deuteronomy 18)

Does your wife keep too tight a control of your checkbook? :)

Thanks, Peter