Question of concern after general confession
Question from Jim R. on 12/6/2012:

Hello Father,

Today I gave a general confession. During my confession the following came to my mind but I did not mention it. Have I invalidated my confession with a mortal sin. I am very scared:

My director was bemoaning the difficult and restrictive process of refunding fees to our clients. She mentioned that fee reversals are limited unless you use the "bank error" reason. Knowing that this was not a bank error, I later asked her how she resolved the fee and her response was something to the effect of you don't want to know. By that I can only assume she falsified the reason to refund the fee, but other than her statement, I have no direct evidence. Am I somehow guilty of a serious sin by withholding this today?

Thank you

If I understand your post correctly, sounds like any sin would be hers and not yours, so I would not fret over this. She is right; you may not want to know...

Thanks, Jim