Thank you, Father. :)
Question from Hannah on 11/20/2012:

Thank you, Father. I have heard of For Greater Glory, but I haven't seen it yet. I'll ask for it for Christmas! I know what it's about though. No coincidence that it was playing in America. I'm doing my best to be ready without worrying too much. I get scared easily. That's why I asked for your help. I'm going to Confession as often as I can, staying in the state of grace and following St. Dominic Savio's example (since he's my age!) Thank you for helping me though, Father. I appreciate you. Happy Thanksgiving!!

''If the Priest understood who he really was he would die, not of fright but of love.'' ~St. John Vianney

Glad you will get to see that movie and then you can share it with others. I showed it in my parish, as well as 2016, though you know who still won the election, tragically

God bless Hannah