re: The Warning: Website
Question from anon on 11/15/2012:

The poster asked "Can you offer any suggestions to the Catholic lay community as to how/if the information should be interpreted?"

If anything on this website is against Church teaching, then it is obviously false.

First of all this website states, "The time for My Second Coming is almost upon the world" and "This generation is being given a Gift, which no other generation has benefited from. Many will simply make the transition from this life instantly without having to experience death, as you know it." No one will know when the second coming will happen and no one can say it will happen in this generation.

Secondly this website states, "Many people believe that My Second Coming indicates that the END OF THE WORLD has come. THAT IS NOT THE CASE for, instead, it will mean the END TIMES when Satan and his followers who create untold misery in the world will be BANISHED FROM EARTH FOR 1,000 YEARS."

For end times, please see http://www.ewtn.com/expert/expertfaqframe.asp?source=/vexperts/conference.htm Answered by Colin B. Donovan, STL "As the Creed infallibly teaches, the Second Coming is associated with the end of the world and the Last Judgment".

Hope this helps.

Dear Anon,

Thank you for your note.