re: Catholics who voted for a pro-abortion president
Question from steveb on 11/14/2012:

Many Catholics voted for Obama, I beleive because they do not care what the church says or teaches and are Catholics in name only. These are the same Catholics who get into line to receive communion thus committing a mortal sin of sacralige. In our parish, confession is offered twice a week and I've been to both time frames and there are only a handfull of people in line to go virus the numerious people who queue up for communion. Many souls are going to Hell. How can I be so sure? By just repeating what Our Lady said at Fatima, "Many souls go to hell because they have no one to pray or make sacrafices for them." If that was the case back in 1917 when she first appeared, imagine what it is like now!

Steve

Amen. This is why we must pray for the souls of those who have gone astray. May the Lord open their hearts before it is too late.