Catholics who voted for a pro-abortion president
Question from Anon on 11/9/2012:

Dear Judie,

What is your opinion regarding why so many Catholics, once again, voted for Obama - the most pro-abortion president in our history?

Do they not fear God any longer?

Dear Anon

My candid opinion is that Catholics, far too many of them, are confused about what the Church teaches and some of them have simply decided that they will only agree with the Church when it is convenient to do so. Their examples in public life are elected officials like Biden and Pelosi to mention two. And the Bishops who should be excoriating such publicly pro-abortion Catholics and denying them the Body of Christ do nothing. In fact such Bishops are more concerned with political influence and that is a tragedy which prompted me to write the book THE BROKEN PATH!

Thus ... Catholics voted for Obama.