Voting
Question from anonymous on 11/5/2012:

Hello Judie,

I hope you are well. I was wondering about something. On my ballot there are some questions that basically look like this, "Shall Judge X be retained in office Yes or No?"

I was wondering how you would approach this type of question.

Thanks and God bless.

I understand that these ballots are often long, often confusing, and all I can tell you is that you have to study them before you enter the voting booth, checking into the platform of each person on that ballot, and then choose the person who you believe best fits the qualifications you are looking for in the person who will hold that particular office. This is not an easy task, to be sure, but if we want to have our votes count for something, then it's a process we have to carry out.

God bless you, and may God give you peace of mind as you cast your votes.