Questions about time and things..
Question from Cameron on 10/31/2012:

Hello, My name is Cameron, and I have a few question's I've gathered when reading a few different books.

1. since in Heaven we will be outside of time, will there be any before or after? Or am I just reading too deep?

2. Since God had a human nature and body, but exists outside of time, did He have the human nature and body before He was conceived?

3. Can angels or demons be in 2 places at once? Or does that even make sense since to be "at once" means to be happening at the same time, but they're purely spiritual and therefore outside of time? Right? Or no?

4. I understand that God is omnipresent, but is He in some way MORE present in Heaven then on earth?

5. All angels are unequal right? (Like Lucifer was the best of the angels...) So if this is true, then does that mean that some are holier than others? Right? And if that is so, then do certain guardian angels do a better job protecting their assigned human, so to say?

6. Does God have a body? And if not, will He after the end of the world? What about having a resurrected body? Will He have the body of Jesus? Will the angles have bodies after the resurrection of the dead

7. And finally, is there a difference between a demon and a devil?

I really would appreciate your help. Most of these questions were sparked in my brain when reading "Angels (And Demons)" By Peter Kreeft.

(this is the book, http://www.amazon.com/Angels-Demons-What-Really- about/dp/0898705509/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1351705758&sr=1- 4&keywords=angels+and+demons)

Thank you in advance for your help and I will be praying for you as a form of payment!

Dear Cameron,

To answer just your second question. Christ is both true God and true man. He is the second person of the Holy Trinity and so is infinite and eternal. There is not past or future with him. For him everything is in the present. He has a divine nature. But he also took on a human nature when he was conceived by the Holy Spirit in the womb of Mary. He is a creature as far as his human nature is concerned. Thus Christ is both outside of time and yet very much in time. That is the mystery of the hypostatic union.