Archangel Gabriel Enterprises, Inc.
Question from Chris Bailey on 10/19/2012:

I checked the internet recently for more information on the Rosary of the Unborn and Archangel Gabriel Enterprise because some of my friends at our Catholic church in Sacramento, CA want to use it as part of our prayer group. I read that the Archangel Gabriel Enterprise is not Catholic, and that the Cardinal of Ohio where this ministry resides has written to his diocese not to participate with them. What can you tell me about this pro life ministry ? God bless you, Chris

Dear Chris,

I am not familiar with this organization and suggest you contact the office of the bishop of the diocese (Cleveland/216-696-6525) in which they are located to determine if, in fact, there are any questions concerning the group.