contraception and abortion
Question from Hughb on 10/4/2012:

Where are the Bishops and Priests on these issues? I hear NOTHING in the Church on Sunday. I go to weekly mass and hear nothing about these subjects. Why?? UMBLQI see nothing in the papers or on the news about calling out these celebrates and politicians by the Church.

Dear Hughb

Like you, I do not know where most Bishops and priests are on these serious questions involving contraception, abortion, same sex marriage, euthanasia and so forth. We live in age of political correctness and sadly many ordained to the priesthood have bought in to the gospel of tolerance which means they refuse to speak out for fear of offending someone!

Sad, I know, but true which is why I wrote the book "The Broken Path."