Response to 14 yr0old re Apple
Question from Lori on 9/11/2012:

Mrs. Brown, I realize you are answering many questions but I find it very disturbing that you & other responders seem so careless in typing the answers, eg. your response to this girl omitted the word "not" in the first sentence which, I think, changed the intent of your advice & might have been confusing to a 14-yr old. I have seen answers that, through typing errors, changed the whole intent of the response & made them misleading. This probably will be deemed nit-picking; if so, my apologies.

Lori

I went to my response to ANIYA and corrected it. You are correct and I am usually more careful when typing a response. Thank you.