Salvation outside the Church
Question from Tony on 8/20/2012:

Could you please, either provide me with some links or answer the following two questions according to the official teaching of the Church. I really need to understand what the Church teaches officially on the following:

1) What is "no salvation outside the Church" means? 2) What did Jesus meant to say when he said "If you do not eat my flesh and dring my blood, you have no live within you?

Thanks in advance. I am really strugglin with these questions.

God Bless Tony

Dear Tony,

You will get detailed answers to these question on any reputable Catholic web site. Check EWTN for already answered questions. Or check Catholic Answers. It may take you a while to learn how to navigate the web but the work will be worth the effort. still;; better get a Catechism of the Catholic Church to get the answers.