Thank You
Question from Anonymous on 8/20/2012:

Thank you Dr. Richard Geraghty for answering my question. You don't know how much it meant to me. Your answer has brought me closer to the Church and closer to God. My question and your answer is below:

Dear Dr. Richard Geraghty, For people who can't afford to go to school and study Catholic philosophy and Catholic theology, how can they gain this knowledge? Answer by Richard Geraghty on 08-19-2012: Dear Anon, Yes, it is difficult for the very poor to get a decent education, let alone a Catholic education. That is why the Church has parish churches. Every one is allowed in even if they have no money. Those with money have to carry the parish along and make efforts to educate everyone in the basics of the catechism and the celebration of the Mass.

Dear Anon,

Thank you.