Roman Catholic attending Polish national catholic church
Question from Anne Stranch Emerson on 4/26/2012:

I just read a letter in a newspaper that claims: "Both Polish National Catholics and Roman Catholics can officially share in the sacraments of Penance, Holy Eucharist and the Sacrament of the sick."

Read more: http://citizensvoice.com/opinion/letters/polish-national-catholic-is-a-holy-church-1.1305578#ixzz1t8nsvzxc

Before responding I need to know that this is true in light of ecumenical changes. PNCC claims it is nonpapal. I thought Byzentine were nonpapal but I know RC can attend their services. Aren't pNCC true PROTESTants since that is how they were started?

Answer by David Gregson on 12/12/2012:

The Polish National Catholic Church, although not recognizing papal jurisdiction, has valid sacraments. For this reason, in exceptional circumstances (to wit: when the sacraments are not available from a Catholic priest) a Catholic may receive sacraments from a priest of the PNCC.