PLANNED PARENTHOOD and DISNEY
Question from JOHN C FRYE II on 1/30/2010:

I WAS INFORMED THAT "DISNEY" CONTRIBUTES TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD, I AM COURIOUS AS I AM A "DISNEY" VACATION CLUB MEMBER. MY COUSIN WHO WORKS FOR "DISNEY" DID SOME RESEARCH FOR ME AND CAN NOT FIND OUT WHERE "DISNEY" CONTRIBUTES TO ANY PLANNED PARENTHOOD ORGANIZATIONS. SHE DID TELL ME THAT SEVERAL YEARS AGO THEY CONTRIBUTED TO THE GREATER ORLANDO PLANNED PARENTING ORGANIZATION THAT ASSISTED TEENAGERS IN MAKING FUTURE DICESIONS ABOUT THEIR LIVES. IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME EVIDENCE OR DIRECTION ON WHERE TO LOOK TO PROVE THAT THEY DO CONTRIBUTE TO SUCH ORGANIZATIONS, I WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT THEM IN REGARDS TO THIS SUBJECT...

SINCERELY,

J C FRYE II

Dear John

Your cousin is correct. In 2006 Disney World did contribute to the Orlando Planned Parenthood but as far as I know, that was an isolated case.

I have no evidence that they do this nationally.