Holy Love Ministries
Question from Elizabeth on 12/10/2009:

Judie, While I appreciate you acknowledging my question about your use of the word evil to describe the Holy Love ministries messages - you never answered the question I asked. Whether you use the word evil or questionable I am still perplexed what it is you find questionable about them? And in using the word questionable I would assume that means you have some doubt and questions about them. But unless you have really gotten into them and researched them how can you be telling people they are not authentic? I just think maybe people should look at them on their own and pray about them and ask Jesus and the Blessed Mother to give them the insight as to whether they are "real" or not - that should not be coming from you. As Jesus has said woe to anyone who would lead ONE soul away from salvation let alone many souls by claiming on their own that something isn't Heaven sent. Again can you explain why you think the messages are questionable? And why would anything like the rosary for the unborn be trash when it is saying the rosary FOR THE END TO ABORTION? I don't get it. I don't think everything about Heaven and The Trinity and Mary fit all just in one box. I think we will be learning that there is much more to all of it than we imagined. I wouldn't want to be the person who is telling people something is bad and to stay away when it may very well be from Heaven. We don't know everything. I attend Adoration and say 2 rosaries and the divine mercy chaplet everyday and have for years. I have a very strong prayer life and I feel if there was something amiss here I would have been given some sign that I should stay away. But that has never happened. Please be careful that you don't stand in the way of something that God the Father wants to be known. We may be in the End times and it is Heavens final mercy trying to lead people to their salvation. Thank you and may Jesus bless you always

Ddear Elizabeth

The Catholic Bishop of Cleveland, Richard Lennon, deecreed on November 11 of this year, as you can read for yourself at http://www.ewtn.com/library/BISHOPS/LennonDecree.pdf, that

The visions and messages claimed by Maureen Sweeney Kyle are not supernatural in origin,

that clergy may not celebrate sacraments on the site of Holy Love Ministries and

that the Confraternity of the United Hearts of Jesus and Mary is not approved and may not use the name Catholic.