Most Holy Family Monastery
Question from Luis Guedes on 4/11/2008:

I recently read a website bu the Most Holy Family Monastery that claims that the last 5 Popes, including John XXIII, John Paul II and our present Poe have been heretics and that threfore their Papacy is not valid. They also add that the Post Vatican II Mass is not valid, and therefore one is not obligated to attend this mass, because the words of the consecration have been changed, and the Body and Blood of Jesus in not present in our Masses. Please comment on the position of this community. I can't believe that they are saying such things about our Popes and that they are Antipopes.

Answer by Colin B. Donovan, STL on 4/16/2008:

Their positions speak accurately for their reasonableness. They also call themselves Benedictines, constituting a monastery, yet have no legitimate connection with the Order of St. Benedict. Perhaps one of them will declared himself Pope next.