How to get a prayer request to the pope for daily prayer
Question from Leticia Ancira on 9/19/2006:

My nephew Ernesto Pelayo age 15 (4-4-91) was in a car accident and is in a coma, doctor statements are that 99 out of 100 stay in a vegitation state and that he appears to be one of them or no quality of life. I am believing what is impossible to humans but not foe GOD. How can I get a prayer request to the Pope for hourly or daily prayer for my nephew Ernesto Pelayo.

Dear Leticia,

Off hand, Here is it is, but I doubt that he has time to read much of such mail. There is a time element here. We will pray for your nephew right away. Here is an email address to some cloistered Dominican Nuns whom you can ask for prayers as well.

Fr. Vincent Serpa, O.P.