The 15 Promises of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Question from Paul Sonnier on 5/6/2005:

I have seen these Promises on EWTN and would greatly appreciate a copy, or listing so that I can copy on my computer

Answer by Colin B. Donovan, STL on 7/12/2005:

The 15 Promises of Our Lady made to St. Dominic and Bl. Alan de la Roche

1) To all those who shall recite my Rosary devoutly, I promise my special protection and very great graces.

2) Those who shall persevere in the recitation of my Rosary shall receive some signal grace.

3) The Rosary shall be a very powerful armor against hell; it will destroy vice, deliver from sin, and dispel heresy.

4) The Rosary will make virtue and good works flourish, and will obtain for souls the most abundant divine mercies; it will substitute in hearts love of God for love of the world, and will lift them to the desire of heavenly and eternal things. How many souls shall sanctify themselves by this means!

5) Those who trust themselves to me through the Rosary, shall not perish.

6) Those who shall recite my Rosary devoutly, meditating on its mysteries, shall not be overwhelmed by misfortune. The sinner shall be converted; the just shall grow in grace and become worthy of eternal life.

7) Those truly devoted to my Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.

8) Those who recite my Rosary shall find during their life and at their death the light of God, the fullness of His graces, and shall share in the merits of the blessed.

9) I shall deliver very promptly from purgatory the souls devoted to my Rosary.

10) The true children of my Rosary shall enjoy great glory in heaven.

11) What you ask through my Rosary, you shall obtain.

12) Those who propagate my Rosary shall be aided by me in all their necessities.

13) I have obtained from my Son that all the members of the Rosary Confraternity shall have for their brethren the saints of heaven during their life and at the hour of death.

14) Those who recite my Rosary faithfully are all my beloved children, the brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ.

15) Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.