THE BLESSED MOTHER
Question from norma santiago on 8/10/2004:

I HAVE BEEN DOING A LOT OF RESEARCH OF MY OWN, SINCE I CAME BACK TO MY ROOTS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. I HAVE GIVEN ALL IN LIFE A CHANCE AND NOTHING HAS WORKED OUT SO I DECIDED THAT WHEN ALL FAILS IN ONES LIFE THAT JESUS AND RELIGION IS THE WAY AND THE ANSWERS SUDDENLY APPEAR.... I WENT ON A HUNT OF WHAT MADE ALL THE SAINTS, SAINTS AND WHAT THEY ALL IN COMMON. IREAD LOTS OF BOOKS OF MANY OF THEM BUT THE ANSWER WAS NOT THERE AT THE TIME FOR ME... I HAD BOUGHT THE CHAPALETS TO THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION AND I DO THEM EVERY NIGHT BUT I FOUND THAT DOING THE ROSARY FAST WAS OUT TO MAKE ME MISS SOMTHING ALONG THE WAY SO I STARTED TO DO THEM SLOW....SINCE I AM ALSO A BELIVER OF " IN THE BEGINING GOD" THEN I USSUALY FIND MY ANSWERS AT THE BEGININGS OF MY QUESTIONS. I DID THE ROSARY SLOW AND WHEN I SAID , HAIL MARY FULL OF GRACE, I STOPPED AND FOUND THAT ALL THE GRACES COME FROM HER AND THAT ALL THE SAINTS ARE ATTACHED TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONE THAT PICKS AND MAKES SAINTS... THEY ALL HAVE HER IN COMMON...I'VE LERNED A LOT THROUGH THIS FINDINGS AND I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU THAT I FOUND IN MY HUNT FOR ALL MY UNDERSTANDINGS OF THE BLESSED MOM.... I IND MY SELF THINKING OF THE BLESSED MOTHER TO BE THE "NEW TABERNACLE OF GOD" I FIND HER TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE BY GOD FOR WHAT GOD INTENDED TO DO FROM THE BEGINING WITH ADAM AND EVE...I FIND MY SLEF FEELING THAT NOT ONLY IS MARY THE NEW TABERNACLE FOR GOD HIMSELF TO COME THROUGH MARY BUT THAT JESUS HIMSELF IS THE NEW ADAM TO OUR WORLD..THAT THE SIN OF ADAM AND EVE WAS TO BE MADE FORGIVEN THROUGH JESUSES DEATH IN THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS... MARYS WOUMB IS THE NEW TABERNACLE, LEFT TO US BY GOD. MARY CHOOSES THE SAINTS AND MAKES SAINTS FOR US TO INTERSEED TO US FOR GOD AND OUR NEEDS...I'M I MAKING THIS REVELATION TO ME CLEAR TO YOU? I HOPE I AM....I'M I IN THE RIGHT TRACK WITH MY THINKINGS...? I LOVE HOW I FEEL WITH ALL OF THISAND I WANT YOUR ANSWERS TO MY FEELINGS... PLEASE ANSWER ME AT MY EMAIL ADRESS IF POSSIBLE AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU....

NORMA

Answer by Fr. Robert J. Levis on 8/10/2004:

Dear Norma, I am so glad you have found the Virgin Mary, and that she means so much to you. I agree with some of these propositions you have made about her. They all come from a believing heart and soul and are most sincere. However, be sure that Jesus remains for you the Savior of all of us, our Redeemer, and that His Mother is His aide, his Helper, the one whom the Father chose to be His earthly Mother. Indeed she is the greatest saint in Heaven, and sits at the right hand of Her Son, Jesus. Be sure always to honor her special place in the hierarchy of saints, - after Jesus, then His Mother. God bless you., Fr. Bob Levis