About Army of Mary in Canada
Question from Bernard Tiffany on 10/15/2001:

Recently, you stated that the Army of Mary in Canada is the Blue Army associated with Fr. Nicholas Gruner. It is not the Blue Army of Our Lady of Fatima, which has the ecclesiastical approval both at Washington, NJ and at Fatima, Portugal. The Army of Mary is not associated with Fr. Nicholas Gruner, a priest suspended a divinis.

For full information, see the Doctrinal Note of the Catholic Bishops of Canada concerning the Army of Mary:

http://www.cccb.ca/docs/armyofmary.htm

They simply stated that the Army of Mary isn't Catholic.

Answer by Dr. William Carroll on 10/15/2001:

You are correct and I was wrong. I sincerely apologize for the error. There is an excellent FAQ on Father Gruner by Dr. Colin Donovan, which I should have checked earlier. - Dr. Carroll