who is frances klug
Question from christine on 8/16/2002:

I have recently recieved a link form someone to a website promoting revalations supposedly recieved by a woman named frances m. klug. I have searched the internet and can find nothing reguarding the response of church authorities to this person and I could find nothing on their website except many different books and tapes of these revalations for sale.

thank you for you time

christine

Answer by Bill Bilton on 8/16/2002:

I know nothing about this individual or her private revelations. I would suggest you contact the chancery of the diocese in which she lives; the bishop may have already issued a statement--after having an investigation conducted--regarding the individual. Also, perhaps one of our readers can provide information on the individual.