Gay Marriage & The Catholic Church..what's being done?
Question from Mkt on 6/29/2013:

I feel a sense of detachment from society. Everywhere I turn, someone is telling me that gay marriage needs to be accepted! I want to know why Catholics and Conservatives don't rally against this! Where is the outrage? This is what confuses me as a lifelong Catholic..I was brought up one way and now, anything goes and nobody stands up against it. We're all a giant herd of sheep, afraid to be different. Our kids today are confused..we are raising children in fatherless homes. Being a single mom is just another term for "normal" Hey, having 2 moms or 2 dads is ok too! We just sit back and pretend it's all going to go away. What's it's going to take for our society to get up and get strong? We need to take a stand against this very twisted lifestyle that has become so common. What can be done? Thank you-

Dear MKT

On the subject of homosexual unions, I wrote a commentary exposing the link between contraception and the recent Supreme Court decisions. You can find it here: http://www.all.org/article/index/id/MTIyMDM/

Others have also written on it, but I can seen no effort on the part of the USCCB to work against those decisions in an organized fashion.

Having said that, please see this website: http://alliancedefendingfreedom.org These attorneys are working to undo the damage of those decisions.