Re: Pornography
Question from Paul on 5/10/2013:

Hello Judy:

I believe there are direct correlation between the abortion industry and pornography and the child slave industries.

My question: Since the topless bars and Vegas all pedal in this stuff and they are continually violated for using undergage prostitutes, AND he CCC says we should shut them down, why aren't we?

Just as Lila Rose exposed the horrors and lies of the abortion mills, police and former girls who wrked theses establishmnets tell us how theall lie and are part of a large organized crime syndicate. Why aren't they simply padlocked in every community? This is where Islam is appealing to many God believers, in that they would close these places down. Why has the Church remained deaf on these issues. It seems to tolerate this filth, but maybe I am wrong.

Thanx,

Paul

Paul

My understanding is that the same sort of legal system that protects the abortionist also protects the sex industry in the state of Nevada. When a fundamental human right, the right to life, is violated every second in the USA, nothing is sacred. The legal system is broken.