Right to Life
Question from FrankV on 1/24/2014:

Dear Judie, I was sorry to see Wednesday's and Thursday's Vortexes. I know it wasn't a great number of people but I was surprised to see how many of the people he asked were in favor of contraception and homosexual unions. How can we hope to succeed if they don't understand the ramifications of these beliefs?

Thank you, God bless you,

FrankV

Frank

The VORTEX is a warning to us but most particularly to the Bishops of this nation. Our young people are NOT being catechized nor are their parents. The answer is honest sermons, catechesis in schools that claim to be Catholic and pressure from parents demanding these things.

My sense is the young people interviewed on the VORTEX are the average, not simply a sample that is not realistic.

The Church is in trouble and so is the nation.