triplets!
Question from alexa on 6/20/2013:

Dear Judy, My husband and I(who have been married a little over a year) are expecting our first child, or, should I say, children, this fall!This was after some difficulty with trying to conceive(we now follow the Billings method.) However, I cannot seem to control my anxiety: triplets? I have no experience handling one child, let alone three. When I first discovered my pregnancy, I was ecstatic. . .now, I am absolutely terrified. My husband has been very understanding of me, and will be home for about five months after the babies are born. He has also been very generous with his time and himself(if you know what I mean)during this crazy, hormonal period of my pregnancy. But I am afraid of what may happen when he returns to work and I am left home alone with three babies. Has God given me a bigger responsibility than I can handle? HELP! Alexa W.

Dear Alexa

First of all we know that God never gives us more than we can handle. We know this because we know how much he loves us and cares for us.

I think your anxiety is totally understandable and may I say, if you were not concerned about your ability to care for these three blessings, I would really be worried about you! As it is, I think your concerns are valid. I also believe that once you have delivered the children, everything will work out as you would want and you will have peace of mind and heart.

Will your life be hectic? You bet, but then again, the blessings far outweigh the sleepless nights and all that goes with being a new parent.

You are in my prayers.