Investing
Question from Joe Pisano on 6/28/2013:

In a previous question I asked if it was all right to invest in a company that donates to The March of Dimes. You wrote, "The March of Dimes has shown itself time and time again to be unworthy of support by Catholic". I do not want to donate to the March of Dimes, but was thinking of buying stock of a company who donates to the March Of Dimes. What is your feelings on this?.

Joe

You cannot control the decisions of companies that choose to donate to MOD, perhaps such companies are not even aware of the MOD position on matters relating to respect life. There is nothing wrong, morally or otherwise, in owning stock in such companies. I would suggest, however, that you send the Board members of such a company information on the MOD and why it is not a sound charity and is not worthy of their support.